(Certificate Software Specific Courses)
The Digital Design Graphics Technology evening certificate courses have been restructured and are now fee based. Here is the following information regarding these classes:
- Our fee based courses will only require a minimum enrollment of ten students per course. This will allow greater flexibility with our course offerings and hopefully prevent class cancellations due to low enrollment. The campus minimum requirement is currently twenty students per class for non-fee based courses.
- Fee based courses are no longer for credit but students will still receive an Autodesk certificate of completion upon successful completion of the course.
- Fee based courses cost $341.00 per course. The cost will include lab materials and fees. Ascent course ware and class exercise files will be distributed to students on the first day of class.
- Students will be given access to Autodesk downloadable student software - a three year trial! Note: standard trial versions from Autodesk’s website are good for 30 days.
- All courses utilize the latest Autodesk software.
- Spring and Fall fee based class schedules have changed. Courses will now be offered on Monday and Wednesday OR Tuesday and Wednesday evenings for four weeks. Summer courses are still currently Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evening for two weeks. Courses are 32 hours.
- Students will no longer be able to enroll for fee-based courses through web-advisor. Review enrollment options.
or paste the following link in address bar:
- Students enrolled in the DDGT two year program will receive five certificates by the time they finish the program.